As an employee of our company, you will lead the technical design and help build orbital manufacturing equipment. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding senior member of staff. Currently this position is 80% WFH (some travel may be required). Hybrid work may be required as prototyping, testing, and manufacturing ramp up.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Lead the entire development process
- Achieve milestones
- Qualify the customer needs
- Negotiate and contract
- Master demos of our software
- Masters Degree or Higher in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or Materials, Science
- Passion for building the circular space economy
- Experience with project managment, creating timelines, gantt charts, planning resources
- Experience in silane production and/or semiconductor fabrication
- Experience writing proposals
- US Citizen
Nice to have
- Experience in the space industry
History of winning proposals
- Additional languages
Ability to manage engineers
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- Get in early on the orbital manufacturing trajectory
- Solve hard challenges to make history
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Dynamic equity- the more you contribute, the bigger the pie and your slice of it
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Work from Home
Enjoy the flexibility of asynchronous work culture, where we get things done, and have time for life!
Enjoy getting in early in the company and split equity.